Profits from sales within the next two weeks will be evenly split and donated to the organizations below. All of the below organizations are non-profit and founded by current Morgan State University students or alumni.
- Afros of MSU, at Morgan State University: Afros of MSU works to provide support and representation for the beautiful curly, coily & textured hair community; as well as promote self-love through self-care to all Morganites alike. Our supply drive is in support of the community of Baltimore. As school is beginning again, we are aware of the constant struggle to ensure children have the proper school supplies to encourage success; even more so now with financial hardships increasing around Covid-19. We will be accepting monetary donations which will be used to help ship supplies to students who attend Baltimore City Public schools.
- F.U.T.U.R.E, at Morgan State University: Females United to Uplift, Reshape & Educate is dedicated to establishing a sisterly bond through community service, uplifting our campus, reshaping the world, and educating the community, by ANY MEANS NECESSARY! instagram.com/future_msu
- The Brawn Effect, at Morgan State University: The Brawn Effect is a nonprofit organization aimed towards providing more than adequate aid to those who have been physically and emotionally abused on Morgan State's campus. The organization was founded in 2018 by a group of college students who are devoted to uplifting and educating the community on violence along with the emotional difficulty, stress, and anxiety that comes with it. instagram.com/thebrawneffect
- Leader Breeders, Inc.: The purpose and mission of Leader Breeders Inc. is to help Baltimore City’s youth discover and develop leadership qualities, hone their academic/athletic/entrepreneurial talents, and have somewhere safe to be. Their goal is to reach every child/young adult possible in Baltimore City and give them an outlet to be whoever it is that they yearn to be.
- Mending the HART, Inc.: Mending The HART Inc. was founded to enlighten others about the wonders of using art as a therapeutic and healthy coping mechanism for mental illness. The purpose of the nonprofit organization is to spread awareness about the importance of mental health through educating those in our communities. We also strive to educate people about what art therapy is and how it can be beneficial. instagram.com/mending_the_hart_inc
- Pain Meets Power, Inc.: Pain Meets Power, Inc. is a 501c3 non profit organization that is set out to provide support, resources, and services to chronic pain patients and their families! We also are passionate about spreading awareness on different chronic pain illnesses. instagram.com/painmeetspowerinc
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping